Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:48:52 AM

Author Topic: SwissU - Only in French  (Read 18343 times)

Re: SwissU - Only in French
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 01:10:27 AM »
Hello,

Yes I used Photoshop, I'll put here (section "download") in a few days.

Just a little patience  ;)
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »
how are getting on with this ?
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 07:51:50 AM »
Unfortunately I can not give it because there is a "copyright issue" in my tab for "tracer", with Mach3FR  :-[

Offline DaOne

•  236 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 05:05:52 PM »
So you cant post this because of the tabs? Maybe you could post the source and I can remake the tabs so the copyright isnt an issue anymore.  I take it this is a flash based screen set?
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 02:27:11 AM »
The problem is not "tab", but the "scrip"t I used (for "tracer") and owned "Mach3FR". Having spent over 100 hours to make this "screenset", I did not want to spend another hours for change the causes of the problem. I'm on version 2.0 for my personal use with further option.

"I take it this is a flash based screen set?"
- No, only images created with photoshop

ps: Sorry for my bad english  :-\
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 08:32:42 AM »
Do not understand your problem with any copyright for your own translation of the screenset even for a script. I follow the French forum "Usinages" and i understood that the translation does not create particular problem for Artsoft. You put your screenset on Artsoft site which let suppose that they were fully agreed with this. I had the time to download your version which i found very complete and usefull and i do not understand why you stop this sympatic labour.For your guidance i make for my personal use a free translation of MachBlue and i will be in touch with the author to know whether it remain any problem to distribute same. ( also with the extension for zéro Z described in CNCZone) The principal, in my opinion is to not make any business and help the community. I wrote in english but i'm french....Au fait c'est quel script "tracer" @+
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »
The problem is not with "Artsoft" but with "Mach3FR" I "copied" (without wanting to harm) the script of the probe and photo probe

Au fait c'est quel script "tracer"
Je voulais parler du palpeur (probe) et non de ma mauvaise traduction.. "tracer"  ;)

Offline DaOne

•  236 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 08:56:17 AM »
Maybe you can just pull out the scripts from the source and post the source/ screenset?
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 09:15:11 AM »
Ok. But it appears really not problematic.
Change the photo, for the script itself it remains possible to modify same without important change in the functionning, in any case the use of a probe is always the same. I'm not at home but during this week end (although the new year night) I will study the problem.

I wish you an happy new year. Bonne année
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »
There is also the part "multipass", that is why I did not want to spend time on it. For those who are interested in this version 1.0.1, is available on the forum Mach3FR (only section "customer"), so only those who have a license "Mach3FR".

For my part I am in v2, with several updates including the script of the probing "in contact" findable on CNC-Zone.com, but as explained on usinages.com, I keep for my personal use. Sorry.