Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 03:03:41 PM

Author Topic: ref all home setup  (Read 7281 times)

Re: ref all home setup
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
Thanks all. Have got it working :) On with the next callenge.....will no doubt be back to pick your brains
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 11:46:32 AM »
For the benefit of others, what was the problem?
Bill (the Cat) Shubert
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 12:06:46 PM »
I need some help on getting a dxf file to load into lazycam.  I make my dwgs in autocad, save as dxf and try to open in lazycam, but the dxf file does not show up....Can anyone help?

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »
I need some help on getting a dxf file to load into lazycam.  I make my dwgs in autocad, save as dxf and try to open in lazycam, but the dxf file does not show up....Can anyone help?

Just for the future, you should try to post LazyCam questions in the LazyCam area of the forum and start a new thread.

As for the DXF issue, try saving it as an 11/12 vesrion of a DXF. Also, I personally used to use AutoCad, but had similar problems exporting. Then I switched to ProgreCad (free autoCAD clone) and I haven't had issues after that.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »
For the benefit of others, what was the problem?
yes, what cured the problem, and what was it eventually.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
I am having the same problem. The led's light up in the diagnostic page when I press any 1 of the 3 home switches, but when I ref all, the axis motor does not stop. I crossed checked the port and pin configuration between the c25 bob and the home settings and they are match. I am using an ESS board between the machine and computer. Everything else works fine including all axis movements. I have also tried my laptop, but the results are the same. There must be a parameter setting that I am missing? Stumped on this one!