Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:55:22 AM

Author Topic: RUN REVERSE, Serious problem  (Read 22621 times)

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: RUN REVERSE, Serious problem
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 06:18:05 PM »
OK I moved to another computer with the latest dev ver. AND I now see what you are seeing.

THat is really strange(;-) I can't say I have every seen that one before. Even doing the steps manually without the macro I can get it to do the same thing.

THere is NOTHING I can do code wise to fix that problem it is internal with mach.

Sorry
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 02:23:19 AM »
thx for try
i attach .XML  .SET and .tap

BR549 -
what version of MACH are you running?
i want use it version
and video in vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/11992679
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:31:24 AM by manmardam »
**Even a clock that does not work is right twice a day**
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »
i think find problem :

Code"G0 X#602 Y#603"   'Return To Stop Point
and
Code"G28.1 Z0.500"    'ReREF Head  to TOM

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »
Testing here shows the problem STARTS in the FEEDHOLD, at that point I loose control of the jogging feedrate it jogs very slow.  Then when I try to apply Gcode at the correct feedrate after that it runs the G1 at JOGGING feedrates until it comes to another Fcall and returns to normal.

AS long as I do not JOG in between buttons it works ok BUT the whole idea is to jog away to a work point and fix the torch problem(consumables)

SO at this point the routine is BUSTED  please do not use it.

I will try to work on a workaround but I don't how with only Gcode to work with. I have tried resetting the G0 and G1 to force Mach to reset BUT it did not work either.

Sorry

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »
thx.
but when i delete Line: Code"X#... Y#..."  it work well

in addition ,dont work even if dont JOG
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:03:16 PM by manmardam »

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »
OK I have tried it every way I know of . Even using the internal mach Remember and return routines. Something in the Feedhold/stop is corrupting the jogging and feedrate control when USED with VB .

So until  it is fixed this handy routine is a bust in the new versions. I heard Brian was working on a new routine for plasma so you could feedhold/jog.

Sorry
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2010, 05:19:06 AM »
I think that Mach have big problem with plasma.
with G31 & G28.1 & macro & reverse run
Are problems that almost impossible work with Mach.
I am very sad for these problems.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2010, 12:41:03 PM »
NO mach does NOT have a big problem with plasma cutting I use it every day. The G31 or G28.1 TOM routines work fine. YES there are quirks BUT in 40 years of cutting I have NEVER seen a system that did not have quirks.

You already know that reverse run does not work so why keep beating on it. I would suggest learning HOW to properly plan and setup your cuts SO you would not need to do a reverse cut to correct a poorly planned cut. (;-)

If you can't plan your consumeables change outs to ensure good cutting OR keep the air supply clean and dry then please DON""T blame mach, look in the mirror for your problem.

There are plenty of PROVEN manual restart routines that are used every day that allow you to do an OCCASIONAL restart as needed.

Sorry but enough is enough

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2010, 12:57:09 PM »
I think that you want to hide the facts .
I know the style of cutting, but the problem is that the my customer ,do not accept this issue.
They think the economy and want to make the most use of iron sheet.
This reason is that During cutting a lot of events occur ,at this time require that they return and solve the problem.

Amir

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »
Amir now would be the time for YOUR customers to invest in a commercial controller. I know that mazaks,Seimans and Fanuc can do "exactly" what you THINK they need. AND they are only about $10k per machine(;-) plus integration cost.

I have been cutting for about 40 years now so I might have an idea about how it works and HOW to do it at the best economic RETURN on my Dollar.

Now in all fairness there are some things that mach does not do as well as the $10k controllers BUT for $175 what exactly are you expecting???

BUT keeping in the SPIRIT of mach and the mach forum AND after many gallons of midnight to daylight oil I may have a solution(;-)

This has been working this morning without fail for several hours of testing with the latest MACH lockdown version V.040.

And you know the routine"Use it at your own risk" AND you may need to modify it to suite your machine or process.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:37:09 PM by BR549 »