Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:58:51 AM

Author Topic: "Press Cyclestart After Tool Change", can it be disabled?  (Read 3356 times)

Offline ftec

•  88 88
    • View Profile
"Press Cyclestart After Tool Change", can it be disabled?
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:37:24 PM »
I have tool descriptions set up in my CAM tool library for each tool to show as a comment line in Mach. Can I somehow disable the  "Press Cyclestart After Tool Change" text which I don't need to see any more :) and which hides this tool description? I haven't organized my tools by number yet and I would need to see the tool description.  

thanks,
/Risto
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:39:02 PM by ftec »
Re: "Press Cyclestart After Tool Change", can it be disabled?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:00:19 AM »
hi, you have to go a Config after choice General Config, in the side right is three option for the Tool Change, choice the first that is Ignore Tool Change and save the changes.

regards.

Offline ftec

•  88 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 05:29:33 AM »
So that will only disable the text and not ignore the whole tool change procedure? I mean, I need to have the machine to stop for tool change still.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 05:42:30 AM »
So that will only disable the text and not ignore the whole tool change procedure? I mean, I need to have the machine to stop for tool change still.

No, you would need to set it to Auto Toolchange and write yourself a custom M6 Macro to do what you want.

Hood

Offline ftec

•  88 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 06:42:17 AM »
All right, that won't be a problem. Thanks Hood!

/Risto