Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:53:34 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 customisation - Anyone know who can do it??  (Read 3258 times)

Mach3 customisation - Anyone know who can do it??
« on: February 23, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »
Hey,

This is my first time on the forum, so interesting stuff.  I am working on several projects were I think that MACH3 would be ideal, however I have some specific user interface requirements (nothing that Mach3 can not do at present) but I need it configuring in a certain way.

Is there a company or anyone out there that takes on this kind of work?  I would be very interested if you could let me know or get in touch.

Many Thanks

James

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 customisation - Anyone know who can do it??
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »
Hi James,

As all the required information required for customization is available somewhere on this forum it really can't be that difficult a task to do.
Perhaps if you give some idea of your location in the world there may be a member nearby who can help you.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »
Tweakie,

Thanks for the response, we do understand that the information is avalible, however, we need the work completing quickly, and we are busy at the moment, also we generally live by the rule "Dont reinvent the wheel, unless you can make it better!"

Thanks

James

P.S. we are based in the UK, however we often work with remote sub contractors (USA, CANADA, EUROPE etc)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:21:57 AM »
Hi James,

Next question - Can you be more specific on the user interface requirements you want to customize ?.

Is it just the screen display (button function etc) ?.

Tweakie.

nb. I am in south east UK you can email or pm me if you prefer.
PEACE