Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:55:48 AM

Author Topic: A Really Exceptional Vendor....  (Read 7278 times)

Re: A Really Exceptional Vendor....
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »
BarryB,

I know you shouldn't have, to but did you not look for a manual in the internet ?

i know how hard it is to understand them when you have the manual. ;D

Phil
The Good Thing About Mach3, Is It's very Configurable

The Bad Thing About Mach3, Is It's Too Configurable

Offline BarryB

•  267 267
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »
Heh, of course I did.  I found one that had very similar error codes and numbers from HSD.  HSD insisted it was wrong and the one sent from SIRCO was right.  At that point I vowed to never buy anything from them again and preach the gospel of the good vendors I did have.

I must say one of the exceptional ones was Home Shop CNC.  He met me on a Saturday to correct a milling problem I had.  I didn't expect that kind of service.

Barry

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
Heh, of course I did.  I found one that had very similar error codes and numbers from HSD.  HSD insisted it was wrong and the one sent from SIRCO was right.  At that point I vowed to never buy anything from them again and preach the gospel of the good vendors I did have.

I must say one of the exceptional ones was Home Shop CNC.  He met me on a Saturday to correct a milling problem I had.  I didn't expect that kind of service.

Barry

I'll second that.  Rick LaLonde is definitely one of the good guys.  I've been buying from him for years, and never been disappointed.

Regards,
Ray L.
Regards,
Ray L.