Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:55:43 PM

Author Topic: Is this prgram ( Mach ) suitable for my milling M/C ??  (Read 9750 times)

Re: Is this prgram ( Mach ) suitable for my milling M/C ??
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »
Hi everybody ,

i wont to thank you for your interest and your useful replies ....

dear Hood ... you are in a faraway place .... i'm in Egypt   ;) .... i hope you come to viset our pyramids ... your are wellcome  :D

dear chip ( i hope that its your name  :D ) a special thank for you and for your great IC ( UNC5804B ) i get its data sheet and i find that its a very good IC ...

thanks again and i wont to know where are you from ??

finally thank you all my friends

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 03:31:49 PM »
Hi, Amino

I live in the USA, Florida.

Thank's Chip
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 04:25:45 PM »
Hi Chip ,

i think that all this componants are avelable for you in USA and its easy to buy .... so if it dosn't annoying you can i send you the mony to buy it for me ( 3 Unipolar stepper motors with holding torqu 3.5 N.m and 6  IC's  UNC5804B )

becouse if i have this componants here in Egypt .. it will be made in China  :( ...

and as you Know the best product you can buy with your mony is the American Product    ;)  ...

Hood

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 04:55:58 PM »
youll probably find most of the products in sale in the USA are from China as well ;)
 Dont be put off by chinese steppers, I have some on my Bridgeport Interact and they work great.
Hood
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 05:36:48 PM »
i know my dear .... but i'm talking about chinese productes in Egypt not in USA ... they know that my country is poor country .. so they send 3rd degree products to us to be cheap .. you know what i mean  ??? ??? ???

in Egypt we say (( chinese products like toilet paper.. for one time use )

so in my previous projects i prefer to use some old or used motors to be sure that these motors are original ( Japan or USA )

any way .... thank you for evre thing

your Egyption friend Ahmed
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 06:10:48 PM »
sir Hood ... by the way ... can you tell me about the stepper motors price in England
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 01:37:52 AM by Amino »

Hood

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2006, 01:21:21 AM »
Amino
 heres a link to the place I got my steppers, they are 8 wire so can be used in any configuration.
http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/

Hood