Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:31:28 AM

Author Topic: Making an Input do Something  (Read 8814 times)

Re: Making an Input do Something
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 05:27:49 AM »
hi Hood, thank you for your attention to my question. sorry, but I never heard about Scott Schaefers Mach and I don't know what is it, could you explain a little bit, . thanks
darli

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 06:15:19 AM »
Look at the downloads link at the top of the page and choose Plugins. You will then be taken to the plugins page and if you scroll down you will see Scotts Mach Mad plugin.
Hood
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »
thanks a found it, and paid for. I hope it will solve my problem.
thank you for the information and have a nice weekend.
darli
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 10:16:55 AM »
Hi Hood, as you already are an expert in  it, can you give me a little help how to start using it. I install it, but I can't see it and how to open to use it. I will appreciate any help.
darli

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 03:40:17 PM »
You need to go  to Config Menu then Config Pkugins and enable it from there. Restart Mach and you should now have it under the Plugin Control menu. When you open MachMAD you will see a tab for Trigger Macro.
What you do there is put the oem or user code of the LED for the input and then below put the number of the macro you wish it to trigger.
If for example you are using Input 1 for your switch the OEM code for Input ones LED is 821 so you put that in the top box.
Hood
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 05:48:04 PM »
I appreciated your attention and help. I open mach3 and on plugin control only has "video window" and nothing more. I couldn't find the installed plugin. when I installed it says finish installation ok.  But I can't find it.
sorry to bother you a lot. But the seller just told me to read the readme file, but it do not has it? As I looked and couldn't see.
thank you

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 09:03:14 PM »
You need to go  to Config Menu then Config Pkugins and enable it

It will not appear in the plugin control drop down until you enable it, close mach and reopen mach.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »
Ok. I got it working. and I'd like to thank you for your great attention and help.

thanks

darli