Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 05:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Screen (5 ?) by JetCAM  (Read 39319 times)

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
Re: Screen (5 ?) by JetCAM
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 07:17:28 AM »
RandomAccess,

Art has included the sliders and they are skinable.
I believe that He went public with the sliders a few months ago.

They work very well with touch screen's.
There are 3 or four diffrent sliders included in the Mach 3 "Developers" Bitmap folder and are used for feed rate and spindle control.

Here's one of them:

Offline RandomAccess

•  96 96
  • SubSurface
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 07:25:12 AM »
Thanks Zealous,

I'll talk to Art and find out how to decode the data in the .Set files (for sliders)
so that I can support them too.

Thanks alot for your input,  it's much appreciated.
Download JetCam screen designer from
http://files.jetcam.net/stan/mach/
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 03:35:33 AM »
Hi

I was just wondering how work was going on the use of Image Leds ? The reason is that I want to have a button which I want to skin with an outer border that changes colour depending on the button state.

I'm currently using Screen 4 but dying to move to your designer as the interface is so much better. Oh one other thing. When you  maximise the screen view, the whole screen is filled covering the menu. Is it possible to allow the menu to be attached to the main screen. Oh and another thing - I created a 1024*768 bitmap. I put this on a 1024*768 screen in the designer and the bitmap was bigger than the screen. Also how about adding scrolling.

Cheers

Dave

ynneb

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 09:52:44 PM »
Stan, I owe you a HUGE apology.
The truth is I opened up your designer, had a brief look and then closed it down, never to look at it again.
Only today have I given it a decent looking at. I can now see the amount of work and thought you have put into it.
You have addressed many issues with this designer that I have been wanting for a long time.
Your program is very stable and does what its told all of the time :)

Thanks for the great effort you have put into it.

Someone mentioned to me, that you were hesitant to put any more effort into it, due to the work been done on the flash screens ?
I suspect that flash screens will turn out to be finished and locked screens that will not be editable by the users. They will not replace the current format either, but will be just another option. I would love it if you continued to work on your designer when you have the time.

Thanks so much for your great contributions.

I will now create a dedicated section for your designer.

Regards Benny

Offline RandomAccess

•  96 96
  • SubSurface
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 01:26:03 AM »
Hello Benny,

Thanks for your comments.  I will be continuing with the editor,  and it will remain available free of
charge to all MACH users for the foreseeable future.

Stay tuned.

Kindest Regards

Stan
Download JetCam screen designer from
http://files.jetcam.net/stan/mach/