Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 05:08:43 AM

Author Topic: No motor movement. Need xml checked.  (Read 17683 times)

Re: No motor movement. Need xml checked.
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »
Hood,

The version I am running is 1.84 and yes, everything is the same as it was before. I put the chips in and that did it. These chips are electrostatic sensitive and evidently the storm I had a year ago took all three out. I have three more extras in case I get another bad storm. I live in N. Florida and they can be horrendous at times.

I have to run across town to get a package the UPS has messed up delivery on twice. What interface are you wanting a screen shot of? The new one that I am seeing as 'not as pro'? If so I will post them this evening when I get back (I still have the new version installed on this computer. I keep my machine computer off of the network).

Hollye

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
Was wanting a screenshot of each if possible to see the difference you mentioned.
Hood
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »
Here is R1.84 and the New one 3.84. Maybe it is just me being use to the other one.

Hollye

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 01:56:42 AM »
Ok, have not used the standard screen for years so wasnt sure what the old versus newer looked like. If you prefer one over the other then rename the one you like to something like Hollye.set then copy and paste it into the Mach3 folder on the machine. Then when you open Mach go to view then Load Screens and browse to that screen and you will be back to the old style :)
Hood
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 05:52:21 AM »
Oh Kewl! Thanks Hood. That will come in handy.  :) Just to let you know, I tied cutting the roadrunner file that comes with the old version and learned that it is an engraving. LOL I always cut parts so off I went thinking that this files was of a cutout of the speed demon. At any rate, I exercised the machine and got some new lube on it. Now I am on to a circuit prototyping job today.

Thanks for all of your help Hood. This forum is great. Hopefully I will be able to help someone else out in it in the future.

Hollye
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 05:56:36 AM by hollyfox »