Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 05:18:14 AM

Author Topic: ShuttlePro VID Number?  (Read 8915 times)

Re: ShuttlePro VID Number?
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »
Forgot to mention, in the shuttle plugin config page you need to select PID_5F3 as the type near the bottom left hand corner.
Re: ShuttlePro VID Number?
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 01:04:47 AM »
Forgot to mention, in the shuttle plugin config page you need to select PID_5F3 as the type near the bottom left hand corner.

Looking from outside the box it would be lower right.
I have 2 shuttle pro v1 silver and they do not act the same, even though they are the same model.
First one with a 6' cord works fine without drivers and just the plugin in mach3.(X2 Mini-Mill -/ 600mhz / 768 ram / xp pro /
then I needed another PC for my other machine so I can use them at the same time(HomeBrew 24" x 36" router)
(gateway 1.8ghz / 512 ram / xp pro /)

That's when I purchased the second shuttle pro.(This one only has a 3' cord.)
I tested it on the X2 PC that was shared with the router and it didn't work.
So, I then proceeded to test them on the gateway PC and mach didn't recognize either one, to make a long story and days of confusion,
I downloaded the latest software from the Contour site ( http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/23 ) ( Shuttle Driver v2.7.8 in the pull down ) and installed it and Mach still didn't see it. Then I had to manually install an HID compliant driver from the list of devices in XP for it because it kept asking for a driver everytime I rebooted, and select PID_5F3 in the plugin in Mach3 and it now works. And on a 3rd PC just the shuttle software was installed with the mach plugin to get it to work. Hope this helps some one else with the similar problems.

Tom
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:10:53 AM by tpworks »