Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 10:32:01 PM

Author Topic: Rectangle wizard locks up and a pesky error on line 755  (Read 4697 times)

Rectangle wizard locks up and a pesky error on line 755
« on: April 01, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
I was trying to mill out a rectangle with NFS rectangle wizard (I would presume an appropriate choice), and the first rectangle worked beautifully.  Upon changing the dimensions for another rectangle the computer would either: lock up on NFS dimension input screen, display a box indicating that there was an error on line 755, or if I was persistant enough to push lots of keys, the code would post, sort of, and lock the computer at 50% CPU usage until I rebooted.  I'm using 3.03 and am all legal with licenses and parking tickets paid.  I'm at that "I don't know what I don't know" stage.  I can post more info if this isn't a quick "... you're a dummy.." answer.  Additionally, I was able to machine the rectangles using TurboCad.
PS:  I've been using Mach for three years with TurboCad 12 and their CAM add-on.  It's a nice combination for the price. ($300 for both if you ask nice and are upgrading from any brand of CAD program)
Re: Rectangle wizard locks up and a pesky error on line 755
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »
There were a number of VB threading bugs fixed in more recent versions of Mach- up in the 3.020 and later. I suggest you upgrade to the latest Mach and I think this issue will be gone