Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 04:04:41 AM

Author Topic: No VFD voltage...  (Read 26311 times)

Re: My quary is too elementary, as if....
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »
BCLemens,
I beleive there is no need to blow your steam here in the forum about a quarrel you have with someone.

You just posted here to talk bad about someone, if you have a probelm with him, talk it over with him, if you need help ask away and im sure people will help (i couldnt find any questions or description about what your problem is).

I can probably guess you have a problem with *********** break out board.
From my experience, (and many others) it is a very good product, and sure... maybe it can sometimes have some issues (what doesnt??) but ***** is a very helpful guy, and I am sure that if you talk to him, he will be able to help. If not, im sure there are some poeple around the forum that would be happy to help.

Regards
Fernando
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:55:53 PM by Chaoticone »

BClemens

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »
I didn't specifically "blow steam" at anyone. But you seem to be picking something up here. Did you have something to add or answer a query or just blowing off steam?  My relations with *********** have nothing to do with this forum anyhow! I have plenty of respect for him....

Thanks Fernando.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 03:58:11 PM by Chaoticone »
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »
Bill,
Im just pointing out that there is some etiquette, that must be followed.
I sensed some hostility in your post, and no question or comment stating your issue with the combo board.

I guess what im trying to say, is that we are here to help in what we can, if we can and it is within our capabilities and knowledge.
but we need to know what kind of trouble you are having.

Best regards
Fernando
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 03:15:41 PM »
Hello Bill,
   Is this topic a continuation of your other recent topic ?
Thanks,
RC

BClemens

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 03:49:14 PM »
Yes a continuation, but I'm going to back away from this and cool off some. I beat my self against these problems hoping to find a solution on my own without having to bother anyone with them, and I have done OK that way to a great extent. This one was worked on all weekend after modifying pulleys and mounting the three phase motor and VFD on the machine, so I'm already beat down to a point that I should quit for a while - smell the 'flowers' and drink some good liquor or eat some magic mushrooms. I've tried almost every combination with this VFD problem with no success. But it only takes one solution...

Fernando : even though my demeanor was there and the jest of the post was there - I did not intend to mis-spell your name - now that I see your name in your response with large, normal sized print. The small print in the 'preview post' is too small for me and also, I have one of those names that people always spell wrong! Again thanks Fernando!! And all...

I don't mean to be hostile at anyone....just exasperated with this and getting this machine fully operational. 

BClemens

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »
Guys, I have edited some post.

Bill, lots of good people here to help. Fernando is one of those. I hope after you take a break and come back the learning curve will seem much straighter to you. If you get upset in the future, take a step back before posting. We have a great group of guys here and we will keep it that way. I don't mind a little mud slinging if its needed and carried out in good taste but anything less will not be tolerated here. I truly understand your frustration, been there my self, I think we all have at some point. Biggest reason I believe lots of us are often here. Trying to lessen the pain of others. This forum is open to all ages and we need to try our best to stay cool. Not only for their benefit but for all others as well. I know it seems impossible at times, but you can get through it I'm sure. Were here to help.

Brett  
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

BClemens

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 05:00:04 PM »
 I thought I had explained myself.... I'm wondering if there is anyone else that would like to climb my frame for posting a little bit of my anguish? Thanks for all of the kind help with THE PROBLEM!

I also said that I was going to retire this topic....anyone else?????

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 05:15:13 PM »
No worries BClemens, no harm done... I will merge this topic with your previous post about the VFD voltage, and lets hope someone can come up with some suggestions to see if that helps.

Best regards
Fernando

BClemens

Re: No VFD voltage...
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 05:44:33 PM »
I appreciate the kind help but never mind right now.... I'll get back as time allows to seek out something with this problem from you grand folks. But don't bother for now.

Again, I appreciate the help and kind wishes. I'll be away for a while....

BClemens

vmax549

Re: No VFD voltage...
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
BIll this may be obvious but did you have mach set to either pulley 2 or 4 when testing??

IF you want the help we can start from the beginning and work our way out to the end.  BOBs boards have been around for a long time and have proven themselves many times(yes I use them as well) The revisions are normal board developement and is standard proceeedures for manf boards.

So the offer stands it is up to you.

(;-) TP