Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:14:45 AM

Author Topic: Help request, Question about Digitize Wizard  (Read 2921 times)

Help request, Question about Digitize Wizard
« on: December 16, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »
Hello
I am new in this domain and to excuse my English because I am French-speaking.
I built my cnc and a probe 3d. I use Mach2 R6.11N
I tried Digitize Wizard with my equipment and everything well seems to work but I would like knowledge in which txt. file are placed result of the digitalization.
I looked everywhere but I do not find. When mach2 ends the sequence of gcodes builds by Digitize wizard, it is necessary to make an operation to save these data of digitalizations ?

Thank You for your help !
Mario

vmax549

Re: Help request, Question about Digitize Wizard
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »
HI Mario I believe it is stored in C:\mach3\pointsfile. IF not then do a file search based on the name you gave the file.

(;-)TP
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »
Thank you for helped, vmax549
I verified on all the hard disk and I do not have to find of files having a similar name.
I work with Mach2. I absolutely need this file to transfer  then the data towards a program which can reconstitute the imgage of my 3D scan.

If somebody knows the answer, I would appreciate

Mario
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:15:55 AM »
Finally, I found the problem. I had used the French utility of Wizard which is called "Digitalisation" and it is the error. The English version works well. Maybe a macro command which is not present in the French version??
When the program begins, I can now specified when points will be stored. I go now continued my learning to be able to make a copy of small part.
Regards, Mario