Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 07:15:09 PM

Author Topic: One problem one suggestion  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Psad

•  82 82
    • View Profile
One problem one suggestion
« on: July 10, 2006, 11:34:19 AM »
Problem - in LZ anytime when i try moving the origin i get MS error that kicks me out of the program.  Did not see it in the release from version 1.90.62,  I find it this morning with the new download??????

Suggestion - is it possible to create another chain when you convert  small holes to drill cycle.  this would allow different feed parameter for the setup.

Something else - when creating drill holes i have to go turn off each lead in individually.  slow if there are a lot or holes.  The inside layer control option should turn them all off.  then I could convert the holes to drill holes.  Then use option to turn remaining layer lead in back on.

What do you think.
Re: One problem one suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 01:19:29 PM »
The arror that you are getting has never happend to me so I have no idea what is making it happen :( I have an idea what it may be.. I will do some testing

I can turn off the leadins on all circles that are under the size in the dialog ? I think that would be the best way to go :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Psad

•  82 82
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »
Fat fingered the original post - I re-read it. I ment to say convert all drills to a new layer not a new chain.
that would give you separate control over those items. (order, depth, feed rates etc)
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 03:13:16 PM »
I see :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 12:48:33 AM »
Hi Brian and All

Version 2.56 of LazyCam in 1.90.064 fixed the " Problem - in LZ anytime when i try moving the origin i get MS error that kicks me out of the program".

I've had this problem for awhile, most all Version's, Thank's Brian.

Brian can you add the M3,M5 and Plasma, to Dot/Point/G81 Gcode.

Thank's Chip