Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 01:28:44 PM

Author Topic: Bug in ".mcc" can someone(s) help look into it.........  (Read 2781 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Bug in ".mcc" can someone(s) help look into it.........
« on: November 22, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »
Hey, I was wondering if any of you are running more complex ".m1s" macros that run fine. Would you change them to a ".mcc" and see if you get errors at that point?

Here is what I am seeing, I have some macros that have Arrays and other things in them, and they run no problems under the .m1s format but when I compile them to .mcc

I have noticed two things:
1). I get a "Scripter Error" that shows in the message, BUT, the macro .mcc still runs like regular, so it is not a show stopper but strange.
2). I have noticed that while a larger .mcc is running, and I flip from one page to another (both having a G-Code window), that the G-code window disappears on the
windows when you flip to them as long as the .mcc is running.  Once it stops running "Normal" screen behavior returns, NOTE: these same macros running in .m1s dont
make the G code window disappear while running/flipping pages.

None of the above two issues are really show stoppers, just strange behaviors. I am hoping someone else here can varify this as well on their machines.
I am running latest mach.

scott
fun times