Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:14:08 PM

Author Topic: Mach XML Reader  (Read 128224 times)

Re: Mach XML Reader
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »
 :D :D greetings, diego

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2017, 06:44:47 PM »
Well, yes, but I can get the same images on Mach3 on my machine. I don't understand what the point is here. Help?
What I had asked for was an extended definition of all the OEMDROs etc, which is very different.
Sorry.

Cheers
Roger
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2017, 06:49:35 PM »
can you explain me how?
  I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2017, 06:51:15 PM »
greetings, diego

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2017, 11:16:42 PM »
I am not sure I understand what you are asking here.
The OEMDRO variables we are talking about are INTERNAL HIDDEN variables, and it has been claimed that there are over 10,000 of them in Mach3. We can access them via GETDRO and SETDRO (and so on), but for the most part we don't know what they do. In fact, apart from Art who wrote Mach3, it is not clear that ANYONE knows what they all are!

But we do not need to understand them: Mach3 runs very happily if we don't touch them.

Cheers
Roger

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2017, 05:45:50 AM »
 I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT

What are you talking about?

Using the xml reader or about xps file?

If it's the about xps files I have never used them. Below is info about XPS.

XPS Functionality Included With Windows

Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 all include built-in XPS tools. Even Windows 8 has better support for XPS files than it does for PDFs.
•Microsoft XPS Document Writer: Microsoft installs a virtual printer named “Microsoft XPS Document Writer.” This printer creates XPS files from documents you print to it. It’s like a “print to PDF” feature, but less useful because it’s not as compatible with other software.
•XPS Viewer: The included XPS Viewer application allows you to view XPS documents on your desktop.

RICH

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »
plz i want file .xml that is ready to past into mach3 which is cinfigured
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »
Hi,
.xml files are unique to each machine.....there is no such thing as an .xml file you can simply paste in UNLESS your machine is identical
in every respect to the machine for which the .xml file was generated.

If you make a new profile for your new machine and configure your hardware you have in rffect made your own new .xml file.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2018, 10:48:57 AM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum, got a 3 axis router, gantry type, sixe 3m x 1.5m x 350mm, have mach 3 (for now) and it has nema 34 steppers on all the axis with 2 on the x axis. it has a Chinese made 2,2kw water cooled spindle, It's all steel fabricated and is quite heavy but i'm loving it. It's been a long build but so much fun. quite a steep learning curve as well, CAD, CAM and Mach 3, i have Rhino5 and Bobcad/cam v23, i prefer Rhino. I'm a foundry pattern maker so give me some wood and a cnc and lets get this job done.
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »
Thanks! This tool was very helpful in recovering from a crashed computer.