Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 01:15:33 AM

Author Topic: Screens and Wizards  (Read 36077 times)

Re: Screens and Wizards
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 07:53:58 AM »
Could you please tell me what version you are running (check under the help tab / about)? It seems to me that you are having a problem with the screen set.

Thank you
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 07:54:15 AM »
I have V R1.83.001. In screen design I've managed to make buttons and a jog graphic but how do I get them into the Mach3 screen set?

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 01:24:19 PM »
If Brian isn't back here timely,,,, let me suggest that you go to the downloads area here and get the latest version of Mach3.   Many changes have been made to Mach3 since the version you have.... I think maybe this will clear up many of the missing objects on your screen....
I went through that for a while not realizing that I was using an older version....
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 08:37:05 AM »
You are about 15 Versions back :) Please download and install the latest version. I think this is the problem...

Thank you and have a GREAT day
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 10:22:38 AM »
Yes I was, but now I have all the stuff I need to stay current with other members. Thanks for leading me to the good stuff. Sometimes the light is on but I'm not home, ya no what I mean.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 12:18:44 PM »
I'm a newby so excuse my ignorance. I've downloaded a wizard for mach 3 and put the files in the (I think) appropriate folder. It doesn't come up when I try to select wizards. How does one install a new wizard?
Dick Bush
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 07:20:46 PM »
A wizard should be in C:\Mach3\Addons\[wizard name] In this folder there must be a [wizard name].set file and maybe a folder called Bitmaps that has any graphic files the wizard needs. After the wizard has been run once there will also be a [wizard name].def file that contains the saved values of the wizards DROs

The wizard should have two labels on its first page, one with the content "Author [name] the other should be "Desc [description of the wizard]

These labels are read on start up and build the menu form you see when you choose 'pick a wizard'
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
THANKS RON, GUESS I WASNT THINKING. THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
DICK BUSH
Dick Bush