Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:04:21 PM

Author Topic: New G-Code Summary display format  (Read 3938 times)

New G-Code Summary display format
« on: October 27, 2008, 06:38:33 PM »
I posted this on the mach1mach2cnc yahoogroup but I received no response, so I'll try here:

I am using the ...015 development release. I want to thank whomever is responsible for the new G-Code Summary display format, as it is much more functional than the previous. However, several things. 1. Will you please do the same for the M-Codes? 2. Why do I have a G97 displayed in the ModeLine on the screen, but not listed in the summary? 3. Can we expect a full complement of G&M codes applicable to Mach3 operations? 4. And lastly, the Times New Roman font used in the summary is distracting. Would you match fonts used in the screens please?

Thank you,

Roger

Offline Sam

•  987 987
    • View Profile
    • hillbillyhilton.com
Re: New G-Code Summary display format
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »
the Times New Roman font used in the summary is distracting. Would you match fonts used in the screens please?

Change the font to whatever pleases you here.....
You will have to restart Mach for changes to take effect.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 07:22:46 PM by Sam »
"CONFIDENCE: it's the feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation."
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
Thanks Sam, but that seems to only apply to the screen controls, and not the G-Code Summary dialog.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:25:32 AM »
Hey Roger,
 Look in your Mach3 folder for this file. Open it with MS Word and pick the font you like.
Save it, reopen Mach and it should stick.
RC
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 05:13:54 PM »
Thanks RC,
Fixed that issue just fine...
Roger