Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:12:42 AM

Author Topic: Mach2 verses Mach3?  (Read 3171 times)

Mach2 verses Mach3?
« on: June 29, 2006, 11:11:52 AM »
I'm new here.  Used to frequent the Yahoo Groups forum, but not for a couple years.  My homebuilt CNC router has been working very well with Mach2 for several years, but now I'm considering updating to Mach3.  What differences/improvements can I expect?  Will Mach3 automatically utilize my current system settings or will it require reconfiguration?  Any inputs are appreciated.

--Colin--

ps: Is this forum the preferred place to discuss Mach products now?  I see that Yahoo Groups is still active.  Is it necessary to monitor both forums to stay current?
--Colin--
Re: Mach2 verses Mach3?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
Mach3 is a much more stable then Mach2 :) There are many new features that have been added and it can be on the the same computer as Mach2  :o

You will have to setup all the settings again but that should not be a problem...

This forum will tell you about the new features and is also a tool to help you with any problems that you may have! One great feature of the forum is the ability to upload files and pictures to show people how to fix there problems.

Thank you
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com