Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:52:20 PM

Author Topic: Thanks Thanks Thanks from an Aussie  (Read 3485 times)

Thanks Thanks Thanks from an Aussie
« on: June 26, 2006, 04:51:55 AM »
I just want to say thanks Brian, and others for making this a fantastic forum, or as we would say "good on ya mate"
I have a business in Australia converting station wagons into single cab, extra cab, and dual cab utes www.creativeconversions.com.au
I am 60 years young and untill about 2 years ago I thought a computer was for people who couldn't do real work (we tend to be a bit like that in Aus.)
My kids finally talked me into doing a starter course in computers and I was hooked (I now use 2 fingers to type).
I stumbled across this forum about 3 months ago and downloaded a Mack 3 program. I am trully amazed at how quick I was able to understand it with the help of this site and Art.
I am about to start building a plasma table using a Logitrol Controller and servo motors
I feel 20 years younger and my business will benifit greatly
The reason I'm sending this message is just to say Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Barry
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 06:57:06 AM by ynneb »
Re: Thanks Thanks Thanks from an Aussie
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 06:52:16 AM »
You are Very welcome! We are all lucky to have all the great people on the forum.

Nice looking trucks!! you look like you are having to much fun :)

Thank you
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

ynneb

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 06:56:20 AM »
Barry, I am very glad to hear such comments.
I too am a late comer to CNC and computers, however upon discovering Mach3, it opened up a lot of scope for me as well.
I am an Aussie too. You will have to make it to the next BBQ we have.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 05:47:05 PM »
Is that the BBQ held in Melbourne earlier this year ?
I'll come down for the next one as long as it doesn't clash with State of Origin
Barry