Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 09:47:59 AM

Author Topic: Ops window won't go back  (Read 4307 times)

Ops window won't go back
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:41:12 AM »
I accidentally moved the Ops window in Lazycam V3.00.2 and I can't get it back. I can move it around using the ctrl key & mouse but I only have the choice of a floating window or Ops using the full screen.
Thanks,
Glen.
I had a few parts left over - still it's always the same when you try a bit of "do it yourself"

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: Ops window won't go back
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:34:15 PM »
Kryten,
There is an "empty box" next to the minimize box. Double clip the "empty box". This will bring the tabbed menu which contains TURN, PROCESS etc tabs. onto the screen area now you can resize it. Moving the screens seems to be a little
finiky.
RICH

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:45:29 PM by RICH »
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
Hi Rich, The blue stripe with the empty box is vertical at the left of the screen on my version. Perhaps you are using a different version ? Double clicking the empty box will bring the Ops window to a floating screen but I can't get it to become part of the original screen again which means it has to be re-sized when looking at the Info section at the bottom, as well as re-sizing the main window. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be now ? It's not it a separate window in the video. Thanks, Glen.
I had a few parts left over - still it's always the same when you try a bit of "do it yourself"

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
Hi Glen,

I actually tried to do what I think you're saying is happening, can you give us a screen shot of what it looks like?

Hit the print screen key and then open up MS Paint, then paste it  and then save it as a jpg file (name the file something odd so it doesn't get denied by the forum server) and then upload it here.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »
I've attached the screen shots. These are the only 2 ways I can see the Ops functions.
Glen.

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »
Very odd, that window should "snap" back into place on the left hand edge of the program screen.

I guess it's possible that you have a different version with that sort of "bug" in it, I'm running 3.00.2

I'd just reinstall it to get it back to normal or try a different version.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
 Glen, In the views you posted, when the Ops top bar is BLUE..it is floating. Double click on the BLUE bar andĀ  it will turn GREY and DOCK. Then hover over the right edge of the window and drag the edge to the left to where ever you like.

The same for the Info window...you have it BLUE and floating as well.
RC
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:25:10 PM by Overloaded »

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »
Also if you right click the mouse with the pointer on the border you'll get a pop-up askingĀ  if you want to move it.
Don't rermember if that was in the video.
Are you having fun yet?  ;D RICH