Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 09:41:44 PM

Author Topic: PLS HELP ME  (Read 2906 times)

PLS HELP ME
« on: September 15, 2008, 06:23:32 AM »
I have just bought one CNC machine in 2001 of Maxnc Company. Trademark is MAXNC 10 CL -B. this machine has 4 pivots and i lost software and documentation of this machine. I am very appreciated If any body know it and send it to me or guide me how to install the parameter for MAXNC 10 machine then this machine can be run by mm system.

As I read from some forums that we can use Mach3 to run MAXNC 10 machine however I do not know how to set up all parameters to run mm system. Pls guide me in details to fill all parameter in Mach3 to control MAXNC 10 CL -B
Thanks for your kind supports
email : duongym@gmail.com
Re: PLS HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:26 AM »
Not familiar with your particular make and model.
The following docs. should help you to get started.
RC

Offline jimpinder

•  1,232 1,232
  • Wakefield, West Yorks, UK
    • View Profile
Re: PLS HELP ME
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »
Have you got a computer, and downloaded Mach 3 software. Have you bought a Mach 3 CD.

Mach 3  supports MaxNC machines. If you get Mach3 running on your computer, and then open up Config/Ports and Pins on the first page you will see that the right hand box has places for you to tick - Max NC is one of them.

Tick this, and then close down Mach 3 and open it again.

As far as I understand, if you do this, Mach 3 will be configured to drive Max NC machines - i.e. the Port and Pin numbers will be already allocated. You will need an interface between the computer and your machine.
Not me driving the engine - I'm better looking.