Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:16:44 PM

Author Topic: Afew things I have made  (Read 23111 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Afew things I have made
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 08:43:38 AM »
Very nice and very professional work !

It's so good I felt that I just had to add my comments.
PEACE

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »
The power drawbar is all air , uses the original valve off the back of a $10  3/8 impact wrench used to turn the drwbar . there are a couple of air cylinders that drive the unit down on the drawbar . I would be happy to share the drawings for this one but I sell the unit in Kit form for a reasonable price. If you studdy the pics its not hard to duplicate.

That's what I thought it looked like but what a very nice professional job you did.

When I decide to make one, you'll be hearing from me -  ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
Nice work and you certainly have my blessing on posting anything related to firearms. Being an avid shooter at one time I appreaciate custom craftmanship and it's quite evident from your postings. Your post brought back some fond memories of a few trips to Remington Arms when they were trying to automate engraving on shotguns. I would guess that a brick of 22's don't last to long with the machine gun but then all the beer bottles are gone and it's time to go anyway.
By all means post some more.
RICH
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »
My former Troop Sgt. used to fire the 2" mortar over his head, lying on his back, knee raised with the baseplate resting on his thigh.  (the damn things were only any good for para-illumination)
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »
Beautiful work!
I am new to Mach3. I didn't know if there was a post processor to solid works or not. Do you use cam works to get the g-code to Mach?
Again, your experience and detail are evident.

Dale