Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:02:17 AM

Author Topic: Licence problem when upgrading  (Read 8338 times)

Re: Licence problem when upgrading
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »
Sorry Mr. I made a mistake, but the problem is as you can read
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »
Not exactly sure what you are asking.
Make sure that your "Steps Per Unit" is set correctly for each axis in "Motor Tuning".
And you must consider your backlash....if you have any.
RC
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 06:15:36 AM »
I can't explain you  what is going on since i have no idea.
All i can say is that when i do some moving testes in g0 the machine moves correct, when i load a program the machine makes the profile wrong.
100% sure the program is OK, i just wanted to know if it is a licence problem but you said it's not.
So anyone got a clue on what this problem is?

Thanks

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 06:22:38 AM »
Saumur
 If you cant tell us whats actually happening then its almost impossibl;e to sugest a resolution to your problem. I understand it can be difficult to explain whats happening but a few clues would maybe help us out.
 In the mean time could you attach the xml for the profile you are using and also your code that you are trying to run.

Hood
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 09:45:32 AM »
My situation is exactly as Saumur,I am going to try to explain, i have two machines working x and z ,the program is the same ithe profile is perfect in one, but in the other  is wrong.the second machine was set up last week , I made the normal calibration screw, backlash, and motor tuning, with the dial indicator (10mm stroke) move 1mm with jog and indicator was exactly, move 2mm was the same and so, but  if put to travel 5mm program g1 x5 each 1mm on the screenshow 1,06mm on the dial indicator, at 2mm on the screen the dial goes 2,12mm  and so, thats is the same in axe z, I hope anyone can help us

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »
Please attach your xml and give details of the hardware you are using, also the revision of Mach you are using.

If Steppers then are you using micro stepping?
If Servos then what are the encoder counts?
What pitch ballscrews?
What gearing if any?

Hood