Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:35:48 AM

Author Topic: I'm ready are you! I/O Questions.  (Read 9246 times)

Re: I'm ready are you! I/O Questions.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 08:16:29 AM »
You can't get your motors to move... That is odd...

there are a few problems with the firmware but movement isn't one of them :(  can you tell that you are hooked to the device under the config for the plugin?
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline JB

•  15 15
    • View Profile
Re: I'm ready are you! I/O Questions.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 09:41:39 PM »
Brian,

Yes, I could verify the connection to the Grex under the plugin config. Odd thing though, I rebooted again (about the 11th time) to finalize some other software issues and I began to get response. You know how those OS glitches are, sometimes they just disappear. I was cleaning up a bunch of extra junk that was dragging my PC down though, and one of the programs that I removed may have been interfering.

The continuing odd thing is the green box by the wizards buttons that flashes between "Normal" and then yellow "Abnormal Condition", and when it is flashing abnormal I can select it and a message pops up which is ranging from "G90/G91" condition or something to "axis not ref'd to normal condition". I can get everthing working fine, even run G code and make some test cuts, but this bleeding flashing box to go away. Do you know what gives with this? And yes I have corrected the G90/G91 issue...

Regards,
John