Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:03:07 AM

Author Topic: How to create of the buttons and of the labels with the text on two lines?  (Read 4317 times)

Hi to everybody. I am Italian. I would like to make the translation of the buttons and the labels used in Mach3. Is it possible to create of the buttons and of the labels with the text on two lines? Thanks in advance. Giordano

ynneb

Giordano please see these videos http://machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=527.msg2707#msg2707
If you still need help I am more than happy to assist you with this translation job.

Benny
Hi. I would like to use the buttons and the standard labels of Mach3. In way any user can translate him/it in his/her own language. The bitmpaps are beautiful, but I think that it would be better to do first a standard interface, easier, on which every user could select  own language from a drop down box. Giordano

ynneb

Yes that is a good suggestion.
I have often though it would be good to have a language slection option like you suggested.
It would open up Mach to a much bigger market too.

Currently your option can't be done, and the bmp option is the only way to change the language.
Hi. I have seen that in Screen4 there is a drop down box for the OEMs code that he/she takes the data from the files dros.txt. Is it possible to insert in Screen4 another drop down box? This can take the data from a files .txt like the language translations list. In this way it would be easier to create a simple interface in her own language. Thanks in advance. Giordano.