Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:47:23 PM

Author Topic: BEGINNER NEEP HELP WITH MACH  (Read 5121 times)

BEGINNER NEEP HELP WITH MACH
« on: May 03, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »
HELLO EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS RENE, IAM NEW IN MACH, RECENTLY FINISH TO BUILD MY CNC MACHINE, A JGRO FROM www.cnczone, My STEPPER DRIVER IS A HCNCPRO FROM HOBBYCNC WITH 305 OZ/IN UNIPOLAR STEPPERS.

IN MY FIRST DAY I CUT SOME LITTLE PIECES OF PLYWOOD, BUT ARE SOME THINGS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IAM NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND IS VERY DIFICULT FOR ME, AND I NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU, MY QUESTIONS ARE.

1-WHEN I INITIALIZED MACH 3, RUN IN EMERGENCY MODE, I PUSH THE RESET BUTTON AND THE GREEN LIGHT FLASH, I THINK THATS IS NORMAL, LATER APPEARS THIS MESSAGE.
--INITIALIZATION MACRO CALLED ON RESET--- ? WHAT'S MEANING THAT?

2-WHEN I LOAD A BIG G-CODE FILE APPEARS THIS MESSAGE
 ---- DRIVER WATCH DOG TRIGGERED--- WHATS MEANING THAT?

3- I CONFIGURED MY HOME AND LIMITS TO THIS WAY,
    X-, Y-,Z+ LIMITS , HOMEX, HOMEX, AND Z+ IN PIN 11--- THE LIMIT AND HOME AND IN THE SAME MICROSWITCH (1 X AXIS).
   X+,Y+,Z- LIMITS, IN PIN 12 --3 MICROSWITCH
   E-STOP--- IN PIN 13
  I TAKE THIS CONFIGURATION FROM THIS FORUM, AND  WORKS OK, BUT WHEN I TRIGGERED A LIMIT, MACH DONT RUN ANYMORE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW RESET THAT AND RETURNT TO NORMAL POSITION, I AM NOT CONFIGURE YET MY HOME POSITIONS, I DON'T KNOW HOW DO THAT.

4- WHATS IS THE MEANING OF
    DEBOUNCE INTERVAL ?
    INDEX DEBOUNCE ?
    I READ A LITTLE ABOUT IT, BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

RENE  ???

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: BEGINNER NEEP HELP WITH MACH
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
1.  Not sure, dont think I have ever come accross that message, will see what I can find out.
2. Could be connected to the first
3. Look on the steeings page, you will see AutoLimits Override, use that and if you hit the limits you can then press the reset and jog off them. You will need to watch though as you can jog either way so make sure you jog in the correct direction. Also when you are jogging off a limit it will do so at a reduced rate until you release and repress your jog button.
4. The debounce settings are use to help with noisy switches, Index is for the spindle speed sensor (if you have one) and Debounce Interval is for limit switches etc. If you are getting random limit triggering then increase the debounce, if you are not then leave it at default.

Hood

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 04:02:06 PM »
Hi, RENE

1. This is a setting in, Config, Gereral Configuration page, Use (Init. Sting on ALL "Resets"), If checked it calls the Initializations String below it on Reset, You can put G-code/Calls in it as defaults,  see Picture.

2. You can turn it off, But it's an indication you may have something going on in the "Windows" background interfering with Mach's Driver, You may need to do some optimization of Windows, QuickTime program can cause problems, look at the optimization list.
Hears a Link. http://www.machsupport.com/downloads/XP_Optimization.txt
Have you done a Driver Test ?

3. Settings Page, "Over-Ride Limits", Turn it "ON", Reset, Jog off switch should work. Are your Limit switches in series or parallel, NC or NO. ?

Hope this Helps, Chip
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »
THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER, I WILL STUDY THAT, BECAUSE  I CAN'T SAY , I WILL READ
A SHORT ANSWER, HOW CAN I COPY AND PASTE THE SCREENS LIKE YOU DID DO?
THIS IS USEFUL FOR MI, TO THIS WAY I CAN SEND YOU MY SCREENS ANS IS MORE EASY TO WRITE IN ENGLISH

HOW SAY MORE AND LESS ( I BELIEVE) A CHINESE PROVERB ---A DRAW IS MORE UNDERSTABLE THAT A LETTER

THANKS AGAIN

RENE

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 04:49:53 PM »
You can get a free programme called Screenhunter (do a google for it) which will let you easily take screen capture. To attach to the forum you use the reply button rather than the quick reply and then you will see the additional options buttons, this lets you attach picture or files to your post.
Hood

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »
Hi, RENE

It's called ScreenHunter, Hear a link.

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/sh/index.htm

Chip