Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 10:02:29 AM

Author Topic: I Need Help!  (Read 5013 times)

I Need Help!
« on: May 13, 2006, 01:02:31 PM »
Hi,

I bought a CNC machine from this guy http://www.3drouters.com/index.htm couple of months back well he sent it incomplete and 3 months after I payed for it and without the software I payed for.

Now after several emails he finally said to me to download MACH Software and that he´ll send me the file so that it would be fully functional, now after several other emails basically begging for the file he send it to me, now I have no way to know if he actually payed for it nor if it is a legit file how could someone help me maybe I can send the file or the guys that make the software could help me out.

Regards,

Roberto Soriano
Re: I Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »
Did they send you any Docs? also look for a Mach1Lic.Dat file in the Mach3 directory. If you have that it is the License file and Art can tell you who paid for it...

If you have docs for the ports and pins we can get it up and running :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 09:47:58 PM »
Actually thanks for the Help Art help me out in my case, he has been really amazing with all this and he solved my license issue and of course the license file this guy sent me was not Legit and he is a dealer!! Amazing what some guys will do!!

Brian if I need any more help I´ll mail you up thank you for your kind offer!

Regards,

Roberto
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »
No problem, we are here to help! Also I found the settings for your mill on there page. Please Use Mach3 not Mach2 :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 09:58:43 PM by Brian Barker »
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 04:05:58 AM »
If you can get your money back and go with a K2 CNC,
much better and around the same price. Worth every penny ;D
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 06:38:29 AM »
LOL!! Yeah I actually asked for the refund even have talked to the American Embassy and they have told me the steps to take to ensure me I get my money back... I mailed this Guy Tom telling him about my plans and it´s weird he answered me ASAP! Wonder why! That he is sending me the parts we´ll see if not I´ll get my money back and buy the K2 I was watching that machine also as an option.

Regards,

Roberto