Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:43:20 PM

Author Topic: What does this message mean ?  (Read 3109 times)

What does this message mean ?
« on: April 01, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »
Hello,
I've got a Question for anyone who has a n answer. I'm using a 1.8 intell processor powered PC with 1/2 meg of memory & 160 gig harddrive . I'm working with a Bridgeport CNC mill. Going through the whole thing. after powering up the PC and allowing windows XP to start. using the cursor to start Mach3 Version 2.63 & allowing it to settle down with the reset flashing all is normal. when the reset is turned green by using the cursor the following message has started coming up. Whats it mean & why has it started to come up. the message is: "Brain Loaded: ModIOMPC.brn" If I go through the same procedure but start Quantum, then reset the flashing red to green, I don't get any messages, Anybody got an Idea as to whats going on ?
Thamks
Tenmetalman   

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: What does this message mean ?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »
you have the ModIOMPC brain loaded. Go to the Operator menu then down to Brain Control. In the window that pops up you should see the Brain mentioned, click on it then take the check out the box and next time you start Mach it wont load. Probably wont do any harm loading it and they use minimal resources.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »
Hood, thanks for the reply, After posting i started messing around and discovered the brain's (?) I gess no question is too dumb to ask
tenmetalman

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »
Questions are never dumb, its when you dont ask that you are dumb :).

Hood