Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:24:17 AM

Author Topic: VX Cad Cam Free Seminars in Australia  (Read 6498 times)

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
  • Fussy? Yep! That's Me ;)
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
VX Cad Cam Free Seminars in Australia
« on: February 20, 2008, 12:46:38 AM »
Dear Mach 3 Users,

Akela Noble Technologies along side their resellers are hosting a series of Free Seminars around Australia starting 3rd of March 2008.

Seminar Dates:

Sydney - March 3rd
Townsville - March 4th
Mackay - March 5th
Adelaide - March 6th
Melbourne - March 7th

Please contact Dave Drain dave@akelapty.com if you are interested and to have a formal invitation with full details sent to you.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Kindest Regards

Dave
"A Helicopter Hovers Above The Ground, Kind Of Like A Brick Doesn't"
"If you think you are under pressure - Try opening a sippy cup on an airoplane - 30,000ft in the air"
Greetings From Down Under
Dave Drain
Akela Noble Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Benny

Re: VX Cad Cam Free Seminars in Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 02:00:02 AM »
Dave why dont you tell us some more details about the product?

You can plug it as hard as you like so long as it in this section of the forum, and is not in contest with any of Artsofts products.

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 04:48:54 AM »
Thanks Ben,

I generally do not like to be too forceful when introducing a product on a users forum, but as requested, below is more info on VX. Coming from a long history working with various systems I have been astounded at the power of VX and its ability to do what other systems won't.

Outline of VX Modules........

VX Mechanical - Entry Level Design

VX Mechanical is the entry-level package of the VX product family. At a very affordable price it includes basic solid and assembly modeling, plus the powerful VX Drafting module, and it is 100% file compatible with all the VX product family. This is the perfect product for casual CAD users that require full file compatibility with advanced VX configurations.

VX Modeler - Conceptual Design

The VX Modeler is the industrial and product designer's configuration for designing stylish, contemporary products.

VX Designer - Advanced Design

This is the configuration that includes all the advanced design functions of the VX product family. In addition to advanced solids, surfaces and assembly functionalities, this configuration includes all the powerful VX design modules, like healing, PDM, rendering and macros.

VX Mold & Die - Mold Design

This is the VX product configuration for mold and die designers. It includes all the sophisticated VX modules for mold design, like advanced solids, surfaces and assembly, healing, PDM, formats exchange, and the very powerful Mold and Die Maker.

VX Machinist - Advanced CAM

All the manufacturing modules of VX are tightly integrated with the modeling functions and not an afterthought or third party solution. VX Machinist is the package that delivers the benefits of such integration to advanced CAM users. It includes basic modeling components and the whole set of tools necessary for manufacturing needs, including milling, hole making, machine works verification, post processors and formats exchange.

VX End-to-End - Complete Suite

This is the all-in-one configuration of VX for those that need all the powerful tools that VX offers. Advanced modeling, PDM, rendering, healing, macros, formats exchange, milling and more are all packaged in this configuration for power users.

I know it is easy to describe how good a product is, that is why we are offering these free seminars to allow you to come and see for yourself.

For more info visit www.vx.com or www.akelaltd.com

Hope to see as many of you at the seminars, please let me know if you are interested by emailing me david.drain@akelapty.com

Best Regards

Dave

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 04:50:54 AM by kookaburra »
"If you think you are under pressure - Try opening a sippy cup on an airoplane - 30,000ft in the air"
Dave Drain

Benny

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 05:29:11 AM »
Dave, What venues are these seminars been held at, and what are the times.
Why dont you fly down to Melb and show us at our BBQ. :)
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52119
You can be guaranteed to have at least 20 people who are keen on the subject rather than 100 who have a fleeting interest.

Offline kookaburra

•  56 56
    • View Profile
    • Akela Website
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »
Hi Again All,

Ben, I would absolutely love to attend the BBQ but unfortunately next week I am away from home doing VX Training and the round of Australian seminars for a week and a half and really need to spend the time this weekend with my wife and kids. However, evening beers while I am in Melbourne may be cool if anyone wants to catch up.

The seminar invitations with venues, dates and times can be downloaded via the links below:

Sydney- http://www.akela.com.au/seminars/sydney.pdf
Townsville- http://www.akela.com.au/seminars/townsville.pdf
Mackay- http://www.akela.com.au/seminars/mackay.pdf
Adelaide- http://www.akela.com.au/seminars/adelaide.pdf
Melbourne- http://www.akela.com.au/seminars/melbourne.pdf

Hope you all can make it. Please feel free to distriburte the invitations but please ask those interested to email me to register them for the seminars.

Kindest Regards

Dave
Dave Drain