Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 09:30:59 AM

Author Topic: Is it possible to load multiple dxf images onto a single LazyCam screen??  (Read 3191 times)

I have downloaded the latest Beta version of LazyCam. Does anyone know if it is possible to load multiple dxf images onto the same single LazyCam screen (without the use of an ACAD program)? I have a library of DXF files and I would like to combine several images and cut them as one file in Mach 3. Any suggestions???

Offline docltf

•  354 354
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to load multiple dxf images onto a single LazyCam screen??
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 09:36:16 PM »
bbrown
         that's a pretty good idea,lcam does has a feature for saving shape files .it allows you to take clamp drawings and save them in a special place so you can import them into a drawing and move them around.
         you might be able to trick lcam with.i have not tried this yet.it looks like something to play around with tonight.if i find a cheat i will post it.

bill
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »
That would be very handy.
Anxious to see what you find.
Thanks bill,
RC
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:22:53 AM »
Bill,

Thanks for the info. I have tried using the shape file function to load more than one image but so far no luck. It would be very handy if LCam had a copy and paste function for images (using two Lcam screens).

Offline docltf

•  354 354
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »
bbrown

i could not find a way to backdoor or double load drawings in lcam.it would  be a usefull feature.maybee in the future they might add it.

bill