Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 09:35:00 AM

Author Topic: Very Much Softwear Ill leart  (Read 14218 times)

Re: Very Much Softwear Ill leart
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »
 This seems a little more work than I thought , lets try this . Is there any softwear out their that installs all of this at one time ? Softwear & settings toghter ? Anything out their like that ?
 Or am I entering a new learing experince .

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
You might ask Lee to send you the XML also if you do a search for "Probotix" on the Yahoo forum you'll find some post about there products and how people are using them:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mach1mach2cnc/message/85919

Offline ecnerwal

•  7 7
  • guitar maker cnc tinkerer
    • View Profile
    • Lawrence Smith Guitars & Mandolins
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »
 Hi Satbeam,
 I have the probotix bipolar  kit , I find they work very well, easy to set up and tune.  Len has the config on his web site, here,  http://www.probotix.com/cnc_downloads , click on Mach 3 configuration, and set up your motor drivers in Mach 3 as illustrated.

i.e Mach3 ,Config, ports and pins.

You will then also have to tune your motors to find the best velocity and acceleration.
i.e Mach3 , Config, MotorTuning

Grab a cup of tea or coffee and watch the setup video, it will explain a lot.

hope this helps a little
regards lawrence

http://www.probotix.com/image/mach3_config.gif

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 02:31:41 PM »
What do I use to open XML files ?

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 03:45:20 PM »
Hi, Satbeam

If you installed Mach in the standard Location, You need to copy/put the new.XML file in C:\Mach3 folder.

Then start Mach3 and select your new xml file in Session Profile window, Current Profile list, Click on it and then OK.

Thanks, Chip

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »
You can view an xml with Internet Explorer or other browsers or even a text document. However it probably wont mean much to you.
 If you have been sent an xml file by someone with a similar setup to yours then place it in your Mach3 folder. If it is called Mach3Mill.xml then the next time you load Mach3 it will be used and all of your settings will be there. If it is named something else then use the Mach3 Loader and you should see it in the list, choose it and open Mach.
Hope this is clear.
Hood
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 01:39:31 PM »
Thank You all for your help , I now have a lot of info. to look back on if I have any problems along these lines .

Again - Thank You All for the support