Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 06:20:23 PM

Author Topic: Test Diagnostist static  (Read 6540 times)

Roty1

Test Diagnostist static
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »
Yesterday i installed my mach licence and fallow the video steps and every thing okay.
Today a keep studding and realize that the time in interrupt was +0.00 and dint move. I check Test Diagnostist and run till it show "Machine under Mach control" but would not show nothing in the little screen.
I run the folder "special driver" in case the machine had crash but steel the same.
I hope you can guide me . In case i want to unistall mach3 and install again wat should i do?
(excuse my English, i am writing from Venezuela)
Thanks
Hugo Carradini

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: Test Diagnostist static
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 07:06:32 AM »
Hi Hugo:

Just delete the MAch3 folder. Then reinstall. If there is no "time in int." then the driver wasnt working. Run the drivertest.exe file and see what it does,,

Art

Roty1

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 08:45:54 AM »
That was quick.
Thanks
Hugo Carradini

Roty1

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 09:59:51 AM »
Okay.
I down load version 1.90.029 and when it open it did not fit the screen , the emergency bottom was on (it was the e-stop, y active low and when off) and the Time in Interrupt was working and then it stop . The test Diagnostist apparently works okay but doesn't show nothing in the little screen and the native unit was in inches, i check mm and would not change it.
Hugo C.

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 10:01:28 AM »
Hugo:

Run the drivertest.exe program and see if it fails.. Does it show a good waveform? Whats the pulse frequency..

Art

Roty1

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »
I run the driver, screen went black open a short dialog, close. Then y open Mach and the native units had change to mm, the screen still to big and there was no pulsesignal or wave form still it says its under Mach Control

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 10:34:17 AM »
Somethings very screwy at this point. You shouldnt have loaded the special driver. Delete the folder, reinstall and stay away form the special driver.
It is onlyused if your computer reboots when you try running the original driver.

Reinstall, then run only the drivertest.exe program and tell me what that does..

Art

Roty1

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 01:50:02 PM »
I reinstall, run the drivertext.exe program and run normally to show successfully installed and the pulse signal show 23682 or 23683 or 23681 keeping a similar variation and once a while jumping to 23685. In the screen, single line with few little vertical lines and then a bunch off small tiny lines and would repeat the cycle.(I haven't reboot yet)

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 01:58:59 PM »
OK, thats a good readin so far. (No need to reboot..).

Now run Mach3, what ahppens, does it run properly now?

Art

Roty1

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 02:33:34 PM »
Time in Interrup is running normally, i tried to change native unit to mm but didn't change, and emergency light flashing was on and it was because estop active low was not check so i check and went off. There are 8 lighted squares in Raw Ports Inputs Bit (dont know wat is that) and the screen is to big so i cant reach areas . I am just beginning to learn so a cant tell is the program is running okay. I need to reduce the area off the screen so i can fallow the videos. When i download the first time the screen was okay
Thanks for you time