Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 02:19:41 AM

Author Topic: LAZYCAM Layer control  (Read 8720 times)

Re: LAZYCAM Layer control
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 04:10:42 PM »
Chip,
I have been fixing things for the past few days and adding more toys :) I have a comp but that I need to look into but after it is going to be time for a release! Should only be a few days or so...

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 11:27:44 AM »
Hi, Brian

Hear are two files, one just a cir. the other, cir. and line, the cir only will not load with lazycam.

Maybe you've fixed this dont now.

Thanks, Chip
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »
There will be a new Rev out  tomorrow with mach :) we will see how that works for you...
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 12:20:55 AM »
Hi, Brian

Just hunting bug's & gremlin's hear.

Thank's Chip

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
    • View Profile
Re: LAZYCAM Layer control and Ver 2.51
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 11:23:26 PM »
Hi, Art and Brian

Lazycam  layer control, nice from Layer Control on off generate's g-code for layer that's on. Shading of layer's in pulldown nice, is it intended to not turn off layer's when g=code is generated.

Lot's of progress really nice.

Hear are some item's to look at though.

File: Test55.dxf located in Yahoo Files Lazycam Folder and at the top of this post.

Load Options, Keep Layer as is (Checked).

Click on Box to move leadin then click on Bull's eye Origin to move leadin, Errors to error report Lazycam shuts down.
If I zoom in some times I can move origin or leadin/start but not offtin and if I reset origin with Layer/Object Property Drawing Origin enter new value, Liadin can be moved then the origin can be moved with min xy button or origin value change but not with mouse click and move.

Click on Triangle set to outside leadin right side of triangle leadin is inside also on outside leadin rt.side is inside. There backward's

Posting Option: unchecked Spindle speed, It gen's spindle g-code

Posting Option: unchecked Z plasma, No display of Cut for first cut due to No G01 generated.

Posting Option: unchecked Spindle and Z plasma, No display of Cut for first cut due to No G01 generated.

No direction arrow's for Cir's

One other item if you load a DXF with lines and curves continues from start to end it generates leadin points at each change even though it's a continues cut, is there a way to remove them.

Thank's Chip