Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:31:54 PM

Author Topic: MACH3 ROCKS !!!  (Read 4796 times)

MACH3 ROCKS !!!
« on: December 03, 2007, 06:46:47 PM »
I been working with MACH3 for a couple of weeks now while getting my new(Used) BridgePort up and running.   MACH 3 Rocks, we were able to get things set up and running with the free version.  And for only $160 bucks, its a deal for the full version.

Thanks to all who helped make Mach 3 posisble !!!
Re: MACH3 ROCKS !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:36:14 PM »
DITTOS ! ! !
I got my little homebrew lathe going as well. Mounting spindle index next. Making chips soon.
This is amazing stuff.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 09:43:23 PM »
Addictive isn't it?   ;D

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 12:46:37 AM »
Newbie here toooooooo on the Mach3... while I have not even turned a motor shaft with it yet, I have managed to get it going on my Dell GX1. I have my Galil 1880 installed, and it is even the Rev E card with the PnP chip on it. It took just a bit to get it registered, but it did, and Mach3 appears to be talking to it, and it thinks it is sending commands to some thing.

I have a motor plate that is less than 250 lines of code, and I could cut that for 6 months before it got more complicated for FREE it seems like. However, with the support of this forum, and the emails from the Yahoo groups on this product, $160 is a steal.

Thank you Art and others involved to the development daily, and to this forum for the sharing of the development from your side.. makes a newbie coming in feel real welcome.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 11:25:18 AM »
Count me in on the satisfied customer list!  It boggles my mind that there are CNC machines running on other software.   :o

Poor sods.

Offline lemo

•  135 135
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »
I second that as well.
Greetings from New Jersey and thanks to all Mach3 Wizards!
Lemo
Cut five times and still to short...