Hi all
Bit of back ground. I am a mechanical eng who has found himself sick and home bound. My son who has just finished school is really found it hard to get any work. So i have decided to teach him basic skills in CAD and CAM to make him more employable. I have purchase 360 and have the intro license on Mach 3.
I am fine with 360 and maybe mach 3.
My problem is spindle wiring and i have a tool height setter. I am needing spindle control then i can see about mach 3. I have attached some pictures of what i have. The spindle control bored has three wires that need connecting but i cannot figure out where. Same goes for the tool height setter it has four wires two paired normally open two paired normally closed. i have connect to input 4 and one to ground. but i don't see a change in the diagnostic page. I need to be able to do before i try and teach him as it stresses both out !