Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 01:54:12 AM

Author Topic: Need help changing Mach labels or font size. Please.  (Read 5418 times)

Need help changing Mach labels or font size. Please.
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »
Hello,
Does anyone know how to change the font size on the Mach 3 screens? I'm using XP.  I've been to the font menu under the config menu but I can't make the changes stick??  Several of the labels in the main screen and most of the wizards are cut off.  Thanks.
Re: Need help changing Mach labels or font size. Please.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »
I just put the licensed version on my CNC computer last night. I have the same problem, my labels are cut off both length and height wise. I can read most of them, but I still would like to fix it. Using the Fonts on the text menu, I change the size and type of the font, but when I close the screen it does not stay.

I also noticed in my Thread Mill wizard, when I enter numbers, as soon as I go to the next field the numbers change back.

I have double checked on the about tab and it shows my name in the Licensed To window.

Could anyone shed some light on what I may be doing incorrectly?

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,668 2,668
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 05:29:48 AM »
When ever you enter a number in a DRO you have to press ENTER to confirm it.

Have you got auto scaling of screen set in the general config, this can some times mess the fonts up.

Graham.
Without engineers the world stops

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 07:16:36 AM »
I just put the licensed version on my CNC computer last night. I have the same problem, my labels are cut off both length and height wise. I can read most of them, but I still would like to fix it. Using the Fonts on the text menu, I change the size and type of the font, but when I close the screen it does not stay.

Before closing Mach, go to operator, save current layout.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »
Thanks, Brian helped with the DRO. I did go and set the auto scaling and that fixed the cutoff labels.

Thanks for the help.