Hello Guest it is April 28, 2024, 10:58:08 AM

Author Topic: A axis toolpath display  (Read 487 times)

A axis toolpath display
« on: December 09, 2023, 04:36:53 PM »
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.  I wanted to reach out to see if anyone could help with the toolpath display on A axis.  I am running Mach4 4612 build and am having an issue with the toolpath display for the fourth axis running parallel with y axis.  I have enabled the toolpath display in the setting menus.  Everything lasers correctly on the rotary axis without any issues, but my wife has started running the machine and it really messes with her not being able to see the toolpath.  Crazy thing is there have been a couple of times that it actually displayed correctly, but I haven't been able to replicate it and don't remember which program displayed correctly.  I am running a post processor without z moves, and z axis is always at zero with the machined homed.  I read through some of the other threads with the script editing, but it seemed mainly for parallel with the x axis.  Any help would be appreciated.  Its not an issue with the machine not being able to run, I just find it helpful to be able to see the toolpath.  Thanks in advance for the help.