Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 08:57:13 PM

Author Topic: ATC spindle problem with sensor (manufacturing problem)  (Read 1065 times)

ATC spindle problem with sensor (manufacturing problem)
« on: May 10, 2023, 05:04:06 PM »
I upload this video of my new 1.8Kw ATC spindle with issues in one of the tool sensors, only work the sensor when the clamp are opened but the sensor for see if the tool is inside fail (see the video).

This motor is from Rattm motor / Powace (it's the same company), when you buy a spindle in Aliexpress china if one of this issues happen you are done and need to learn how to repair yourself.

The assistance is non-existent with excuses like "ISO20 you need to use another tool holder with different stud".
I send this video and say to him, this issue is without a tool inside and the reply is "if there is no signal without the tool holder that is normal, as we only have two signal Hanging and putting knives, so don't worry."

The seller doesn't really talked with the technicians and doesn't understand nothing about this spindles.

After this no more responses from the seller.

For the moment i don't go to repair this because i don't want to disassemble the spindle without a manual (o see video of another ppl disassembling the same spindle).

I go to make the macro for ATC only with clamp open sensor in the checks of the macro.

With time you can see how evolve this spindle in my videos and if i have luck and i don't have more issues (the spindle feels good except for this problem).

Here i post a video for see this issue (short video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXX0MyDeL8

I think i right to think this isn't good no?

Tomorrow maybe arrive the rails (12mm non hiwin rails) and start to try the macro.

Thanks another time for your time.

Have good time and give me some luck with this ATC  ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 05:13:08 PM by cncwoodprojects »