Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:51:26 PM

Author Topic: Return tool to tool holder when finish working.  (Read 3060 times)

Re: Return tool to tool holder when finish working.
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2023, 05:00:42 PM »
modified your code a bit:

Impossible to talk correctly with Chinese manufacturer (Rattmotor / Powace in aliexpress).

I go to use the spindle without the tool clamped sensor, if one day i disassemble the spindle for change bearings i go to adjust this sensor, but for the moment i don't want to disassembly the spindle.

Here i post a video for see this issue (short video).

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXX0MyDeL8
I think i right to think this isn't good no?

Tomorrow maybe arrive the rails (12mm non hiwin rails) and start to try the macro.

Thanks another time for your time.
Re: Return tool to tool holder when finish working.
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 04:41:39 PM »
I post the current working ATC macro with Pneumatic Tool Rack.

This ATC macro for the moment uses only 2 output pins and if you put in mach3 "M6 T0" (call tool 0)  the tool return to the tool holder, i want to put the tool holder in place every time i finish working (works with the current tool, if you have the tool num 2 the tool2 return to tool 2 position in tool rack).

Output 11 for Open collet and blow air at same time for clean the cone and the tool holder (my CSMIO controller is limited and i don't want to use two separated outputs for Opening the tool clamp and blow air)
Output 12 for Pneumatic tool holder

For the moment i don't go to use the Tool sensors, i have some problems with one of the sensors and i want to see with more time if the other sensor works correctly all times.

I tried to comment all lines in the code for help to understand how it work.

For the moment works perfectly without issues. 

This code are possible with the help of TPS and Graham.

Thank for your help i really appreciate your efforts.