Hello Guest it is April 27, 2024, 01:23:24 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 does not respect the inputs and outputs that I give in the Port  (Read 1097 times)

A few days ago I bought a parallel port BOB, I was doing the tests to use it with mach3 first putting the configuration that the manual said (https://robu.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5axis_breakout_board-EN.pdf ) and when I have everything ready and it is time to connect everything mach3 does not want to feed the pins that I ordered, I ask that pins 2 to 5 will be the ones that I will use for the Y and X axes, instead it energizes other pins as it is In the case of 4 to 7, assuming that the card was defective, I did a parallel port test for it and a multimeter to see if it energized and turned off the pins as ordered in the software and there it did, which gave me to understand that the card was working fine but when using mach3 it doesn't (again) i already tried to just keep using mach3 with that problem but now it comes when i want to use other pins and it doesn't even use them

I checked the diver test that comes inside mach3 to see if it was under control and yep, I don't understand why this happens and how I can solve it

(sorry if my english is bad)

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,673 2,673
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 does not respect the inputs and outputs that I give in the Port
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »
Are you sure you are using a 1 to 1 parallel cable and not a modem type.
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 09:15:12 AM »
nope i am using a parallel cable 25 pins
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 11:10:43 AM »
i use two cable, paralell and usb
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 11:33:20 AM »
I just confirmed and yes, the cable is 1 to 1