Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 08:06:09 AM

Author Topic: G76 Problem with XHC Motion Controller  (Read 1025 times)

G76 Problem with XHC Motion Controller
« on: January 07, 2023, 04:25:20 AM »
Hello,I have XHC USB Motion Controller and Mach4 Hobby. I have wiring index pulse to motion board and Huanyang VFD.
When I have run g-code from Turn cycles wizard my machine not move on g76 line and move only g0 motion in g76 cycle.What's it wrong? How can I fix it. Or XHC Motion Controller is not support thread function?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 04:28:04 AM by boyzzz »
Re: G76 Problem with XHC Motion Controller
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 06:05:01 PM »
Hi,

I have XHC USB Motion Controller and Mach4 Hobby.

The XHC Mach4 ready motion controller plugin is extremely buggy, to the extent it is all but unusable. It does not even support the GUI, you must
use the wxMach screen set, which was only ever intended for diagnostic use, its not the real Mach4GUI.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 01:23:59 AM »
Thank you for your reply.  :)
I try to use wxmach.exe but it has same problem.This is video link for my problem.
https://mega.nz/file/rm5GxKqZ#7LJHjtlhuxO55_Ma1sPWd46g-t7sVT4__1ae1GUa_oo
I have tested use G76 and G92 They have same problem.If use G83 Mach4 stop working and not responding.
Turn wizard is OK.It has not problem.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 02:35:39 PM »
Hi,
there are a number of posts on the Mach4 General Discussion board about XHC motion controllers and every single one of the hapless owners of these
boards has ditched them....eventually. You are the only person I've heard of who is still using one with Mach4.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 01:02:12 AM »
Ha Ha,This is project of my customer. They have buyed Xhc motion board for mill machine and lathe machine and license mach4.
I help them to set machine. Yesterday I told them XHC is  more problem with mach4 and they understand.
From trying to use XHC USB Motion board with mach4 program if use mach4mill it is fine. It can use many function such as autotoolchange probe. But in mach4lathe it has more problem with g-code cycle such as G76 G92 G83 and can not control actual spindle speeed.
I am very thank you for you to reply my post.  ;D