Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 02:57:36 PM

Author Topic: Independent Axis Moves  (Read 898 times)

Independent Axis Moves
« on: December 18, 2022, 07:56:53 PM »
Hi,
Before I start the tell my problems, sorry for my bad english
I have a problem about can't use independent axis moves.
ex.
when I write
" G1 X100 Y20 Z30 A13 F1200
  G1 Y150 Z50 "
I want to all axis will be go with 1200 mm/min feedrate but it works total feedrate 1200
and another one thing.
when finish the 1st line Y moves, Dont wait other axis to finish its moves. Y axis have another position in 2nd line. Its not wait other axis.
How I can get this system for all g codes in my mach3? Is it possible or I must use another cnc controller like syntech adtech siemens fanuc etc.

Thanks to all. Best regards.
Re: Independent Axis Moves
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 10:42:59 PM »
Hi,

I want to all axis will be go with 1200 mm/min feedrate but it works total feedrate 1200

That's what all machines and controllers do, they blend the moves such that all the axes arrive at the end point at the same time, some will travel faster, up to 1200, and some
will travel slower but they all arrive at the end at the same time.

and another one thing.
when finish the 1st line Y moves, Dont wait other axis to finish its moves. Y axis have another position in 2nd line. Its not wait other axis.

Thats not how it works, one block (line) must complete before the next block (line) can start....excepting the small CV blend move.

How I can get this system for all g codes in my mach3? Is it possible or I must use another cnc controller like syntech adtech siemens fanuc etc.

You cannot do as you have proposed with Mach3. Nor do I think that any of the other controllers do as you want....it goes against the principles of Gcode that
ALL controllers abide.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
Re: Independent Axis Moves
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 03:27:22 PM »
Hi,

That's what all machines and controllers do, they blend the moves such that all the axes arrive at the end point at the same time, some will travel faster, up to 1200, and some
will travel slower but they all arrive at the end at the same time.

Adtech already can do it in my CNC router. If I can send video i will show you

and another one thing.

Thats not how it works, one block (line) must complete before the next block (line) can start....excepting the small CV blend move.
Some Controllers have another option that in same time work with 3 4 5 g code. If you use macro you can sen only 1 g code and controller seperate for each axis. (and its syntech)

You cannot do as you have proposed with Mach3. Nor do I think that any of the other controllers do as you want....it goes against the principles of Gcode that
ALL controllers abide.

Craig
its not directly working like this i hope i can tell something better with your questions. You will help me for tell myself thanks a lot.