Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 09:56:31 AM

Author Topic: Apollo Lake J3455 /intel atom  (Read 1910 times)

Re: Apollo Lake J3455 /intel atom
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2022, 05:30:37 AM »
Hi,
my opinion is based on the hundreds, perhaps even thousands of posts I have seen on this forum over seven years about such
motion controllers, RnR, Bitsensor particularly.

I wonder how many people have bought hardware including one of these cheap controllers and have not been able to get them to
work and departed the CNC scene forever as a result? If, as you contend, that we should encourage newcomers to CNC the I argue that a
'quality motion controller' is a worthy investment that would secure that outcome.

If you are of the opinion that Bitsensor is a quality product then good luck to you.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline comet

•  337 337
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 06:00:48 PM »
really? well thats easy to say, thousands of posts? thats not true is it? you know it isnt your just making that up. I would like to say there is more machines working successfully on bit sensor than all the others added together. yep its looking more and more like CNC snobbery, 

"My machine requires 16 outputs minimum, and 22 inputs minimum, or a total of 38IOs. The ESS has a total of 51, so its well used,
with a small margin. Can Bitsensor do 38 IOs?

My servos require a max Step pulse rate of 416kHz, and my C axis at full speed requires 466.7 kHz, can Bitsensor keep up?"

yep that tells me everything I need to know, thats the kind of sh:t talk that puts people off.
 oh and please quote where i said bitsensor was "quality product" thats a lie isnt it?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 06:12:01 PM by comet »
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2022, 07:46:39 PM »
Hi,
did a search and got over one hundred in the last two years.

Craig

Offline comet

•  337 337
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 04:20:01 PM »
thats not thousands is it? and I repeat ,where did I say that bitsensor was a quality product?
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2022, 04:33:54 PM »
Hi,

what I actually said is:
my opinion is based on the hundreds, perhaps even thousands of posts I have seen on this forum over seven years about such

that is I said hundreds perhaps even thousands over seven years. Given that I found over 100 posts in the last two years, the total number of complaints about
these crap boards could be in the 1000's, I haven't counted, but it is certainly in the hundreds because those I did count.

where did I say that bitsensor was a quality product?

Nowhere did you say that, however if there not quality....then what are they?....your words?

Craig