Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 05:26:05 AM

Author Topic: Mach4 do not compile .mcs file to .mcc after start  (Read 823 times)

Offline Oli81

•  25 25
    • View Profile
Mach4 do not compile .mcs file to .mcc after start
« on: March 11, 2022, 05:50:00 AM »
Hello all

I've got a problem and don't know how to fix it.

The problem, normally if you make a macro, for exp. m6.mcs, debug it and compile it with no errors, Mach4 should creat an .mcc file after startup the program.

So I've used a simple m6 macro to have an m6 option, I've use the one from the default Mach4Mill profile. So but if I startup Mach4 it says, could not load m6.mcc there is no file. So It creats all the time the lua.mcc file, even I delelt it but no other one.

I've try to make a simple "Messagebox" macro, named it m6 and still the same problem.

Are I'm doing something wrong or do I miss something?

Offline Oli81

•  25 25
    • View Profile
Re: Mach4 do not compile .mcs file to .mcc after start
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 07:42:54 AM »
I tested something, if I'm using the M6 basic script who comes with Mach4 in the default profil Mach4Mill and using the "demo mode" it works just fine. But if I try to use my profile or the default profil without demo mode, with the ESS Pluging same problem, don't work and error cant find m6.mcc while startup. (deleted the mcc file before starting M4)

Then funny thin about, if I delet the m6.mmc out of the default profile Mach4Mill, strat it with demo mode, it creates the mcc file with no problem.

Can somebody help me with this? Everything else works just fine but I don't get this M6 macro running. :(

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 02:10:02 PM »
If you're still having issues you need to really check your code. I had a similar issue and it turns out I entered an "IF" instead of an "ELSEIF" which caused the MCC noit to compile. Even though Visual Code will say there aren't any errors, this is still an error; it is expecting an elseif

GOOMBA

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 03:06:48 PM »
I agree, if your .mcc files aren't being created it's likely due to an issue within one of your macros.