Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 12:40:53 PM

Author Topic: Mach 4 new PC ID and License  (Read 1076 times)

Mach 4 new PC ID and License
« on: December 19, 2021, 10:13:22 AM »
OK, this is probably as old as the hills? I replaced my laptop that i was running Mach 4 on with a Minix mini computer running Windows 10. I went into my "Manage License" and deactivated my Laptop and put in for a "New PC ID" which worked just fine. A new license was sent per email and got it all into my "download" folder. I open Mach 4 as "Administrator" go to Help>About>Load License file. Download folder will open and i then choose my license file and click Open. I immediately get the old "PCID in License file is incorrect, License failed to install" error message. I then close Mach 4 and re-open but no change to License ID, always shows my past license number. I'm stumped?
Re: Mach 4 new PC ID and License
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 04:50:17 PM »
Hi,
then surely you have saved the wrong license file. Download a fresh copy and try again.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 07:43:11 PM »
I wish that were the case! The license that was sent from New Fangled is the same PC ID as the new computer i am trying to load it onto 😩😩
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 05:03:08 PM »
Caleb from Mach Support was kind enough to reach out to me this morning. When putting in the new PC ID into my account i neglected to put "MCH-" in front of the device ID from my Minix computer that i was trying to license. Problem solved XX)