Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:52:54 AM

Author Topic: Loosing steps and stalling Help Please  (Read 10460 times)

Re: Loosing steps and stalling Help Please
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
what is your pc model ? cpu ram ?

Thank you very much for your interest

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »
I have run Mach 2 and 3 on various computers from P3 450s upwards. Presently my mill and lathe are both running nForce 2 mobos (NF7S & AN7) with XP2500+ mobile CPUs.
Hood
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »
I have a brewington driver that is similar to the hobbycnc, and I had to check the sherline 1/2 pulse mode in mach3 where it worked fine without it in mach2.

Tom
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 10:50:56 AM »
Dear Friends,

I did everything in optimization file.But I have same problems my new drivertest results below. As you see there is big peak every 4 or 5 seconds.Please help me what should I do?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »
Do you have any programmes running,  Quick time is notoriously bad for messing with the Mach pulse engine.

Hood
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 12:51:57 PM »
No, I format my computer newly and only install mach2 .I cant solve this problem.Where is the problem do you think? I looked with oscilascope but it seems everything ok but when I start jogging or use G0 command .It turns for a while then the motor sounds change.then it freeze.I saved its turn to video with my cell phone camera.I will post it tomorrow.

I downloaded WINPC-NC Eco software demo then make same configuration 6000 mm/min ramp 400ms and it turns very good.I compared their osilascope screens .They looks like same.

MAch3 is the best program for pc cnc and I am waiting solve this problem to use it.But this problem will kill me .

Like an interrupt it accours every 4-5 second and motor freeze.

Any Idea to solve this problem

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 02:03:13 PM »
I dont really know what next to suggest other than to remove the driver and reinstall Mach again. It soulds like there is something on your computer that is interfering with the driver but as you have said its a clean drive so it cant be software. Maybe there is some part of the hardware thats not liking Mach, do you have another computer that you can test Mach on to see if the problem still occurrs?
 Hopefully someone else can jump in with a suggestion.
Hood
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »
What is this for a computer! This looks like a Laptop computer and you need to have a look at the Optimization Guid here:
http://www.machsupport.com/optimisation%20XP.txt

If that is no help I think you need to get a Desktop computer to run your machine ...
Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 10:57:34 AM »
dear brian,

This is desktop computer pentium 4 core duo2 1 gb ram 2.6ghz desktop pc.I also have pentium 3 933 pc.I tried the software both of them.I format my pc and only build mach3 but still this stalling occurs.when I jog it turns for 4 or 5 seconds then it freezes.what is the problem do you think? I did everything in the optimization file that you sent me

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »
Are you using a wireless network on this PC?

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!