Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 09:02:04 AM

Author Topic: VB Scrpt output  (Read 10413 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: VB Scrpt output
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 07:30:54 PM »
Is it simply a convention that users ought to stay out of the below 100 codes so they dont get trampled by some new future  Mach addition?

I think this is right Ron.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
Ron,

I have seen this odd thing for a long time now, I just thought it was some internal thing with Mach and that was that!!!
Only M6Start and End was editable, I noticed that you can do macros below 100 as long as it doesnt overwrite one that comes with mach that would be that same number.

Perhaps Brian could chime in, and clairify.

Scott
fun times

Offline Heian

•  13 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »
Well  we had to make 14 new m codes, M111 select and drop router 1, and M112 Router up, M211 Sel and Drop reouter 2, M212 Router up,  On Head 6 I still could not use M611 Mach Would not take it, We used M6111, And M612 Head up, This Is Very odd after using the M codes in the fanuc 11M System, Dont get me wrong, We love the flexibility that mach is giving us over our old system, But we would like to keep our old M Codes if we could, We have 3800 programs that were written over the past 15 years and we still use many of these parts today, I have to get MasterCam to write a new post For this Machine , Our vaccum Table was controlled with a M06 On , M07 Off, Now Its M911 On M912 Off, The M06 would not work with Mach.  Oh I Overwrote the M11 that came with Mach, Do i have to put it Back So i dont have future problems,  Can any one answer Why we cant Change the Macros that came in Mach, And where is M03 Mapped to output 1,

Thanks Heian, JP

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 10:37:13 PM »
m03 is mapped on the ports and pins, under spindle you will see you can use outputs 1-6 for cw, ccw, flood and mist, NOTE, if you want to have the functions run on mach through the G code you will hve to keep the above in the 1-6 output range. Remember to turn on, enable, your outputs in portpins for outputs.

The functions in mach, dont have a clue but it is just that way, until Brian changes it............

the old m code that came native, if you screwed them up, AND you do need them as they are, just reinstall Mach and it should fix it, (you may have to delete the ones that are jacked up first prior to reinstall).

3800 codes............wow, youve been a buzy bee.........  Perhaps you can find a Programming Geek that could do some kind of Auto find and replace functions in where you could list the old codes and then have a second colum with the new code to replace them with.........

There is a guy who wrote a Mach3 post for Master8, 9, X       I think one of his post is in the post processors section, If you need custom PP's for Master CAM, he will do them for a small fee.  I think his Website was Novalabs.(something). Perhaps someone here can supply that address for sure.

scott
fun times

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »
Brian confirmed Ron's suspicion, stay out of the below 100 Macros.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 08:57:32 AM »
except for M6
fun times