Hello Guest it is May 10, 2024, 10:59:25 PM

Author Topic: Spindle Range - Pulley  (Read 518 times)

Offline thosj

•  532 532
    • View Profile
Spindle Range - Pulley
« on: October 30, 2021, 07:40:43 PM »
I've been using an old version of the WX4 screenset, edited. I am now trying to update to the current WX4 screenset. I have everything edited so I'm mostly good. In the old WX4, on the Diagnostics tab, there was a box to set the spindle RANGE. I don't find that in the current WX4. Is it gone? How do most folks select Range? I know I can add a box and code to do it, but how's it done normally without having to code it? I have a BP clone with a pulley head, 8 speeds, 4 are reversed. I have the Ranges setup in Config, just don't know how to call them without editing the screenset and adding a button. I can do that, and will, but......

Tom
--
Tom

Offline DazTheGas

•  778 778
  • DazTheGas
    • View Profile
Re: Spindle Range - Pulley
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 03:02:06 PM »
You only need to add a DRO and set it to spindle range, no programming req...

DazTheGas
New For 2022 - Instagram: dazthegas

Offline thosj

•  532 532
    • View Profile
Re: Spindle Range - Pulley
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 04:30:57 PM »
Yeah, I know and I did that. I was just curious that there is no longer a range setting DRO in the stock screenset. Someone asked about this a month ago and I walked him thru the Range DRO on the Diagnostics tab replete with screenshots, but that was an OLD version of WX4 and he probably thought, what the hell is this guy talking about, there ain't no Range DRO on the diagnostics tab!! I guess not that many folks use this antiquated method any longer!!

Tom
--
Tom